This week includes interviews with Catherine and Lucy from Sticky Beaks cafe and Colin Joyce the Cambridge market coordinator, a review of the food and drink ideas from the Saturday papers. Hosted by Matt Bentman & Alan Alder.
If you’d like to e-mail us your news, questions or comments then feel free to send a message to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Direct links to previous episodes, or jump to latest episode.
– 3rd March 2012: Interviews with Noel Young Wines, Cafe Nord and Italian restaurant La Margherita. We also have a feature on the Wild Country Organics stall at the Sunday Market, and news from ‘Fairtrade Fortnight’.
– 18th February 2012: We interview Simon Steele from the Sunday Market Vegetable stall, Balzano’s the Italian delicatessen, Richard Naisby co-founder of The Milton Brewery and Amanda Taylor of the Cambridge City Council and 105′s own Tom Taylor from the ‘Stagger’ & ‘From the Terraces’ programmes.
– 4th February 2012: Featuring interviews with Rosie Hogg of ‘Books for Cooks’, Joeseph Kennedy of The Blackbar Brewery, The Gog Magog Hills Farmshop and we attend the annual ‘Seedy Sunday’ event in Trumpington.
– 21st January 2012: With Alison Benjamin on her book ‘A World without Bees’, Caroline Child co-owner of Norfolk Street Delicatessen, Polly Plouviez of Urban Larder and Roger Frost from ‘The Science Show’ advises on breadmakers.
– 7th January 2012: A retrospective of clips from 2011.