On-air Competition Terms and Conditions
- You must be the required age if specified on-air and resident in the UK to enter our competitions.
- Directors of Cambridge 105 and their spouses are not eligible to enter any competitions. Volunteers working directly on the show promoting the competition are not eligible to enter said competition.
- Only one entry per person is permitted.
- Proof of making phone call or sending e-mail is not proof of our receipt of your entry. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost or delayed.
- The closing date and time is as specified in the relevant competition.
- Winners will be formally notified within 21 days of the closing date by email.
- The judge’s (station manager) decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Full details of the prize will be given in writing upon notification.
- No cash alternative or alternative prize is available on entrants request but in the event of the advertised competition prize being unavailable we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- Cambridge 105 will not be liable for any damage, loss or disappointment suffered by any person taking part or not being able to take part in a competition.
- Competition winners may be required to take part in or co-operate with publicity.
- Competition winners agree to keep confidential any knowledge about Cambridge 105 and its business and personnel received by them as a result of the competition.
- No responsibility is accepted for inaccurate prize details supplied by sponsors.
- Use of false name or address, eg name by which the entrant is not usually known, will disqualify them from receiving any prize. Cambridge 105 reserves the right to oblige any potential winner to provide documentary proof of their identity and address as directed by Cambridge 105 before such person may claim their prize. In certain circumstances, Cambridge 105 shall, at its discretion, require any person to present themselves in person supported by such documentation for identification purposes (we will reimburse all reasonable travel costs incurred) prior to releasing the prize.
- Contestants who are rude, abusive or deemed otherwise unsuitable by Cambridge 105 will be excluded from the competition.
- We reserve the right to amend these rules at any time. Entry in the competition implies acceptance of these rules.
- We will keep your personal details for a reasonable time so that we can send you any prize that you have won, to verify that these rules have been complied with, and for accounting purposes. We may pass your details on to our service providers and agents for the purposes of sending you the prize on our behalf.
- Cambridge 105 may at any time issue specific rules to be read in conjunction with these rules.
- The official promoter of competitions is:
Unit 9A Gwydir Street Enterprise Centre,
23-25 Gwydir Street,